• To give theoretical knowledge about business and its environment. Students will gain knowledge about the principles of business functioning, the behavior of economic agents, and the regularities of the economic environment.
• Equip with theoretical knowledge and practical skills regarding the management of the organization. Students will learn the principles of performing various functions of the organization and their management; Learn about the management characteristics of organizations of different sizes and organizational designs; Understand the threats in the business environment and analyze their management methods; Study the importance of quality standards, advanced technologies and innovations in the modern business environment and ways to successfully implement them; Acquire the quantitative and qualitative tools needed for research;
• To acquire the ability to communicate in the business world. Students will develop skills such as written and oral communication in Georgian and foreign languages; They will study the organization's communication in the internal and external environment and the use of modern technologies in this process;
• Develop the ability to work in a team and manage it. Realize the peculiarities of the working environment; Learn about the specifics of working in a team, the motives of individual and team behavior; They will explore ways to respond quickly to problems and resolve conflicts while working in a team;
• Develop managerial thinking to manage oneself, the organization, activities in a global environment, relationships, and change. In the final phase of the program, courses are introduced in the learning process, which, on the one hand, expands the knowledge already acquired by the student, and on the other hand, especially strengthens the practical component of the educational program. Students will explore the features and approaches of management in a multicultural environment; Learn about the methods of implementing strategies in different types of markets and analyzing the internal and external environment; Master the methods and features of project management.
Human resource management
Management and operations
Entrepreneurship and small business management
Operations and project management
Career Prospects – Management
Career advancement - The successful completion of the program will give you chance to advance in your career. In addition, successful completion of the program is directly linked to with high-paying positions.
Tuition and related ancillary fees for this program can be viewed by using the Tuition and Fees Estimator tool at fee section.
Fees are subject to change.
From choosing the desired programme to selecting the right pathway, writing your personal statement to submit the application, you can count on our friendly Recruitment Team for help and guidance at every step of the application process. Get in touch to make an initial appointment to discuss your situation.
Step 1: Consultation appointment.
Step 2: Academic interview. If you are applying to study at school, you will need to attend an admissions interview. Your recruitment advisor can book your interview and help you prepare for it. But don’t worry. The interview is your chance to tell us why you want to study at School. It is not a test of your interview skills.
Step 3: Submitting your application. Complete your paper-based application and submit it to our Admissions Team.
You have done the hard work. So what’s next? Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email from us to acknowledge your application.
Once we have all the necessary information regarding your application, we will make a final decision. If you are offered a place, the offer may be ‘conditional’ or ‘unconditional’. If you have been accepted onto the programme, you will then receive your joining instructions and more information about starting your studies.
If your results don’t meet the conditions of your offer, don’t panic! We aim to be accessible to all students and sometimes the admissions criteria can be based on experience, rather than qualifications. Contact our admissions team if your grades are not what you expected.