How to Apply
Applying to European School Of Management's Virtual Summer Pre-School program is easy! Just follow the steps below, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Step 1: Review application requirements.
- Application, including a short essay
- High school transcript
Step 2: Submit your application.
Step 3: Sit back and relax. You did it!
COVID-19 Summer Pre-School Update
At European School of Management, our top priority is ensuring the safety and well-being of our students. With that in mind, the decision has been made to adapt our Summer Pre-College 2022 program to a 3-week online experience with 4 course options.
This year's Summer Pre-College program will take place in an online, three-week format from May 9-30. Each program below is tailored to your unique interests and designed to help you develop the fundamentals of your future career!
- Creative Writing
- Data Science for Polling and Political Communication
- Digital Media
If you are interested in Business, this is a fantastic opportunity. This course introduces students to the world of business and the practice of management. Students will learn to see and analyze an organization as a complete and integrated system. We will cover the dynamic world of business, the nature of managerial work, the history of managerial thought, planning and decision making, organization structure and design, individual responsibility, and the nature of careers in today’s business environment. Students will be challenged to think critically and discuss the implications of organizational action.
Business Program goals:
- Get a firm grasp on business foundations and how they interact
- Scrutinize the growing challenges the business field will encounter in the 21st Century
- Explore the advances in information technology
- Analyze the importance of globalization to Georgian firms
- Get a taste of the growing emphasis on business ethics
- Examine the expanding role entrepreneurial firms have in the marketplace
- Learn about the art of business firsthand from skilled and successful business professionals
Do you enjoy writing your own poetry, fiction, and creative non-fiction? Do you wish there was a place to work on your own writing and share ideas with other writers? If so, think about attending the Summer Pre-School Creative Writing Program at European School of Management!
Creative Writing Program goals:
- Learn the terms and techniques associated with the craft of creative writing
- Develop and identify your own unique style and voice
- Build confidence and independence in your own craft
- Share writing ideas and strategies with your peers in a friendly workshop environment
- Sharpen your own critical reading and thinking
- Learn firsthand from a variety of writing professionals who will relate their own experiences
Have you ever wondered how computer hackers go about accessing your bank records and medical files, stealing your identity, and holding your data for ransom? Or what you can do to protect yourself and others from cyber attacks which seem to grow more frequent and more complex all the time?
Cybersecurity Program Goals:
- Understanding risk assessments, access privileges, kill chains, and other basic concepts
- Analyze email, web, and cloud security attacks and defense
- Gain hands-on experience with tools like WireShark, AppScan, and more
- Practice basic secure programming principles
- Learn about mobile and wireless security considerations
- Understand what makes a strong password system
- Experience cryptography, hashing, and steganography through hands-on labs
Data Science for Polling and Political
You’ve seen them on social media, online, and even in the news. But, have you ever wondered, what is a poll? How are polls conducted? How are they analyzed? How are they reported to the public, and can they be trusted?
In this course, you will be introduced to the fundamentals of scientific public opinion research and explore what polls mean in Georgian politics and society.
- Students will gain an understanding of the basic concepts and terminology of public opinion research.
- Through guided experiential learning, students will understand how to write poll questions and create a survey questionnaire.
- Students will be introduced to the science and methodology behind polling and will learn how to effectively conduct a public opinion poll through hands-on experience.
- Students will learn how to effectively and accurately analyze data to determine its larger context and meaning.
- Students will be introduced to the public release and data visualization process and how to best communicate survey results.
- An examination of social media will be included and used to inform students about the appropriate platform(s) on which to distribute poll results.
- An overview of the history of public opinion research will be included so that students may explore how the field, including modes of design, has evolved over the last century.
- Students will be able to decipher quality, scientific polls from polls with less rigor that lack scientific validity.
Do you ever wish you could create the images, films, and graphics that you see in your favorite games, movies, and magazines? Have you ever wanted to make a website so that you could express yourself through the internet, or spread your message to the world? The Digital Media course at European School of Management will take you through the process, step-by-step, of learning how to use major industry tools to create these things. You will not only learn how to make your own website, but will also use industry-standard programs like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere to create graphics, edit images, and make videos that you can use in your digital projects, or share on social media.
- Introduce students to the basic principles of design, editing, and media creation.
- The program will delve into software, like Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere.
- Students will create a fun online portfolio of digital works to share with others.
- The program will teach basic image creation, image editing, and website creation.
- Students will express creativity and gain technical skills even if they have no background in art or computers.
This summer, European School of Management Summer Pre-School is going virtual, offering 7 course options in a 3-week, online format. Prepare for exciting hands-on learning opportunities, all from the comfort and safety of your home!
Summer 2022 Dates:
COVID-19 Summer Pre-School Update
This year's Summer Pre-School program will take place in an online.
Q. Who is eligible for Summer Pre-School?
A. For Summer 2021, rising high school sophomores, juniors and seniors are eligible to apply.
Q. What is the cost of Summer Pre-School at European School of Management?
A. Summer Pre-School courses are 200 ₾ per course. Cost includes tuition and all course materials.
Q. How do interested students go about the application process?
A. Prospective students shall submit a completed application, official high school transcripts, one Pre-School Recommendation Form, and a short essay about their interest in a European Schoolof Management Summer Pre-School program.
Q. When is the application deadline?
A. Acceptance into the Summer Pre-School Program is on a rolling, space-available basis per program.
Q. When will I hear back regarding a decision on my application?
A. Once your application is submitted, you will receive a decision letter in the mail within two weeks.
Q. What are the dates of the program?
A. The Summer Pre-School programs are offered in an online, 3-week format from July 12 - 30. For a list of programs and dates they are offered, please visit the Dates Tab.
Q. Can I stay for multiple courses?
A. During Summer 2021, students can only participate in one course during the 3-week period.
Q. What will the typical day be like?
A. Students will spend 2-3 hours per day Monday - Friday in a synchronous video conference virtual classroom with their teachers and classmates. Independent work, group assignments, studying, etc. will be required outside of those hours. Courses may include guest speakers, virtual field trips, and more. Enrolled students will receive a syllabus prior to the start of the program with additional details. Please refer to individual program pages for synchronous course times for each class.
Q. Will orientation take place prior to the start of the program?
A. Yes, we will be hosting a virtual orientation to introduce the virtual Summer Pre-School program, help acclimate students to our online learning platform, iLearn, and other important information! This orientation is mandatory and lasts approximately one hour. Summer 2021 virtual orientation will be on Sunday, July 11th.
Check Your Summer Pre-SCHOOL Application Status
Thank you for applying to European School of Management.
The Application Status Web System is available for you to view the status of your Pre-School application supporting documents. Your Username and Password have been provided to you in your Application Acknowledgement Letter.
We are making every effort to process your application materials. Please be patient. In addition to the time it takes for your Office to process your materials, it can then take us up to 14 days to process them.
We take great pride in our relations with the Guidance community and assure you that if they told you they mailed everything, they did. We have a very specific process in place to make sure that you, a European School of Management applicant, are being given the best possible consideration. For instance, we process transcripts separately from letters of recommendation. So even though your Counselor put everything in the same envelope, that doesn't mean we've processed it all at once. If more than three weeks have passed, please contact our office at email@example.com. Be assured, if your application is incomplete at the time of review we will contact you.
Admission to Summer Pre-School is rolling. Once your application is marked as complete, you will receive an admission decision within 1-2 weeks.
If you have problems or questions about the logon process or forgot your Username/Password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for a virtual information session & student panel to learn more about 2021 European School of Management Summer Pre-School!
April 13, 2022 10:00 am
|Creative Writing Virtual Information Session||Register|
April 21, 2022 10:00 am
|Digital Media Virtual Information Session||Register|
April 26, 2022 10:00 am
|Cybersecurity Virtual Information Session||Register|
May 2, 2022 10:00 am
|Virtual Summer Pre-School Information Session||Register|
Congratulations on your acceptance to Summer Pre-College!
Now it's time to make your deposit! You can choose to send your payment via mail or online.
- All enrollment deposits are 100 ₾
- To make your online payment, you will need your European School of Management ID Number. This information was provided to you in your acceptance letter.
- If paying online, make sure to put the deposit in Summer 2021 under the "Pre-School" section.
- Please remember to print your receipt of payment for your records.
- Written confirmation from the Admission office, along with more information about move-in, will be mailed to you at a later date.