SUMMER INTERNSHIP IN PRAGUE IN TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY + ENGLISH LANGUAGE
The ESM internships in Prague bring together all essentials that young specialists require for their career. We offer a 1-month summer internship in tourism and hospitality business. The course will take place in the Association of Hotel Business in Czech Republic. Students will be offered employment in some of the best 3-4-5* hotels in Prague. This is also a great opportunity to gain English language practise throughout the course.
THE COURSE PROGRAM INCLUDES: 85 hours of classes for 4 to 6 hours a day.
PART 1 – THEORY
Main topic of the lectures and a practical trainings:
The course of the summer internship in tourism and hospitality will take place in the Association of Hotels and Restaurants in the Czech Republic. Lectures plan:
- Creative marketing I
- Creative marketing II
- F&B Management
- Effective Marketing & Sales
PART 2 – PRACTICE
Students of the summer internship in tourism and hospitality take a series of professional training sessions in different companies, depending on their chosen topic.
Internship in tourism – students have training sessions in different hotels. Those include 5* brands, as well as 4* and 3* hotels, to receive a full overview of the tourism market in Europe. In each hotel students spend 3-4 days. At the end of the course students have a clear understanding of how hotels of different levels function and what is the real difference between how the business is done in different market segments.
PART 3 – LANGUAGE SKILLS
English language — theory and practice with native speakers – 32 hours.
Students of the summer internship in tourism and hospitality take an advanced English language course, which helps them boost their business communication skills. The language course takes place in MSM Academy. All teachers come from US, UK, Ireland and other native-speaking countries, which gives students authentic experience of English language.
Dates: 1.07-30.07; 1.08 – 30.08
- total of 80 hours of studies, 4 hours a day/5 times a week;
- package of documents, which are necessary to receive a visa to Czech Republic;
- meeting in the airport, a transfer to the place of residence and back to the airport;
- certificate of the successful end of training;
- half-board (breakfasts and dinners);
- residence in Prague for 1 month;
- the ticket for 1 month on all means of transport;
- the Czech Sim card with the Czech number for the mobile phone;
- Prague city tours;
- cultural program;
- full information support and assistance throughout the stay.
CULTURAL PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Welcome party
- Orientation program in Prague
- Guided tour in Prague, Prague Castle, Charles Bridge
- Visit to a museum, exhibition
- Vltava River Boat Tour
- Visit to the famous Prague Zoo
- Swimming pool, beach
- The biggest aquapark in the Czech Republic
- Night walk in Prague
- Organization of sport events
- Trip to Karlovy Vary
- Trip to Karlstejn Castle
- Farewell evening
- Unlimited free access to fitness centres (for the students from 15 years old)
All participant of the course receive MSM uniform – shorts and a T-shirt from companies Nike and Joma.
On the basis of long-term and successful cooperation with the World Class fitness centers the International Union of Youth has signed an exclusive cooperation agreement, so now all the students who will come to MSM summer program will have a free unlimited access to these exclusive fitness centers. World Class fitness includes: a gym, a swimming pool, a whirlpool, a sauna.
We recommend this program for all students and young people, wishing to gain additional professional experience, to pass training abroad, improve current professional and language skills, and also all those who would like to spend unforgettable time in the center of Europe!