Ready to get started?
PROVIDING QUALITY EDUCATION
Step 1 - application
- Select the program you are interested in.
- Complete the online application.
- Once your application is complete, you will receive an email from Admissions@esm-tbilisi.ge with instructions on how to log in to the mySOE portal.
- If you do not receive an email, we suggest checking your spam or junk folders.
- If you have any questions about the application process please contact our Admissions Department at (+995) 777-961 (option 1) or Admissions@esm-tbilisi.ge
Step 2- Admissions
- You will recieve access to the mySOE portal once your application is accepted. Your user name and password will be emailed to the email address you provided to us during the application process.
- Once in the mySOE portal you will need to pay your 350 Lari (GEL) deposit. The deposit is credited toward your tuition but is non-refundable.
- All applicants must complete the Admissions Agreement by selecting “Sign Document”. This will bring you to DocuSign to e-sign. These documents must be signed digitally using this platform.
- Depending on the program you have selected, there will be required documents that you must upload. SM, FM, LM and BB students will need to upload a copy of their school certificate or state ID. University students will also need to upload a copy of their current students card.
- If students have vaccine records also need to upload a copy of their vaccine records.
- You will be directed to set up a meeting with our Admissions Department. Do not delay in scheduling this meeting. All students must meet with an advisor prior to enrollment.
- During your admissions briefing, we will confirm the details of your program and review your admissions file. If you have outstanding admissions tasks in your portal, our team can assist you during this meeting. Please note you will need to complete all admissions tasks prior to moving on to the next phase.
- Once all of your admissions tasks are complete, your status will be moved to “Accepted” and our Admissions Department will schedule you for a meeting with our Student Finance Department. At this point, a plan for payment must be established. We will work with qualified applicants to secure either secure third-party financing or establish a payment plan.
- After your finance meeting, your status will be changed to “Confirmed”. Congratulations!
Step 3- Learn
- One week prior to your course start date, you will receive an enrollment email from Registrar@esm-tbilisi.ge This will include directions to log in to Canvas, our online learning management system. Canvas is used by ESM for both live, blended learning, and online classes. Students are able to watch lectures, see attendance, check grades, find additional references, and view syllabus information by utilizing Canvas.
In order to login you must be registered!