We hire Student Ambassadors to assist our Recruitment team. Join us to have fun, earn money, develop your work skills and help European School Of Management to better serve future students and the community.
- Calling future students to answer any questions they have about the School
- Assisting with School events
- General assistance as required
- A passion for helping others
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand or walk for several hours at a times (2 hours), able to lift small boxes as required
Student Ambassadors gain skills and confidence in the following areas: public speaking, customer service, dealing with the public, making phones calls, planning and completing projects/tasks and working in a team environment.
If you are interested in joining our Student Ambassador Team, please complete the form in your Student Portal and we will contact you within 5 business days.