Highly dynamic Courses designed for those who wish to specialize or acquire new skills within the shortest period of time
We have 7 courses, That last from 4 to 9 weeks depending on the Courses.
If you know which course you want to apply or have any doubt, don’t hesitate contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business administration is a wide field that incorporates the general management of organizations. From major corporations to small independent businesses, these are the subjects that can become the weak point or the key to success
- Strategy and Globalization
- Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Operations Management and Trade
- International Marketing
- Financial and Economic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
International Business Innovation
Change? Growth? Technology? Innovation! Courses, that will help anyone to leave their signature business actions at any company.
- The capacity to Innovate
- The key factor of innovation: People
- Identification of Innovation Challenges (Innovation Strategy)
- How to manage and systematize the Innovation Process
- Collaborate to Innovate. How to build Innovation Ecosystems
- Starting a new business: Entrepreneurship
International Project Management
These courses are for those professionals who wish to learn how to turn ideas into tangible results and to become effective translators of objectives.
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Critical Chain Project Management
- Project Management Tools and Techniques
Strategic HR and Change Management
Dynamic courses, that cover human resources and talent management from 360º, helping the students to specialize within specific areas of this highly demanded specialization.
- HR Foundations, Business & HR Strategy
- Organizational Culture, Leadership and Team Building
- Competences & Talent Management
- Employee Relations and Conﬂict Management
- Learning, Development & Executive Coaching
- Global Personnel Recruitment & Selection
- Change & Ethics Management
- HR Analytics, Technology & Innovation
International Tourism & Hospitality Management
Going beyond the concepts of tourism and hospitality, these courses are 100% focused on turning the students into executives in that field.
- Destination and Events Planning
- Hospitality Management: Hotel, food, Beverage and Restauration
- E-tourism: Strategies, promotion and techniques
International E-Supply Chain Management
These practical courses investigate the latest developments and technologies in the field of supply chain management, with the aim of empowering professionals of the sector and their careers.
- New Technologies and Optimization of SCM
- Purchasing and Procurement Strategy in the SCM
- Quality, Productivity and Operations
Business Management & Innovation
Gain a broad understanding of international business with a strong emphasis on managing innovation within just a few weeks!
- Innovation Fundamentals
- Preparing People & Organization to Innovate
- Defining the Corporate Innovation Strategy
- Implementing the Innovation Project
- New Technologies & Access to New Markets
WHY EUROPEAN SHCOOL OF MANAGEMENT?
- Reach the knowledge you need
- Live an executive experience
- Take a professional leap
- Reinforce your personal brand
- Connect with interesting people